Saturday, November 15, 2008

On the move


Well...not quite. But she is up on her hands and knees and Mommy finally got a picture of it! This has all started just in the last few days and she is now proficient enough at it that I could get a picture. I know this means crawling is next, but I'm not ready! :( We have the standard baby-proofing items, like the outlet plugs and the latches for cupboards and drawers, but don't know what else we need to get. What kind of gates are the best? What do you do about cords and cables? Any suggestions of what worked for you would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Kelly, if you have stairs a baby gate for sure until she can learn to maneuver those, but really, my kids (at least Gracie) just listened when I said no, Joey on the other hand... don't think Joey proofing my house is possible! LOL